Last Updated: October 7, 2021
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Information You Provide Us
When you visit our website, you may be encouraged to share the following:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- First and Last Name
- Job Title
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We use third-party data services for collection of such information, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services
- To send you educational emails, updates on our business, and special offers
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Feel Right Inc. is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Feel Right Inc. has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing technology and software, which helps us safeguard the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide.a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. (Provide links for cookie settings for major internet browsers.)
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.